As part of the College of Agriculture, North Dakota State University, the Extension office has a partnership with county commissioners, the state of North Dakota and the US Department of Agriculture. Its purpose is to create learning partnerships that help adults and youth enhance their lives and communities. It believes in lifelong learning and maximizing resources through collaborations. Its educational program priorities are: farm, family and community economics, 4-H youth development, animal and crop production, human development and nutrition, food safety and health.
The Stutsman County office includes:
- Christina Rittenbach – Extension Agent (Family and Community Wellness)
- Currently Vacant – Extension Agent (Agriculture and Natural Resources)
- Brenda Jarski-Weber – 4-H Program Coordinator
- Shawnia Zielinski – Administrative Assistant
- Luella Morehouse – Nutrition Education Assistant, EFNEP/FNP