The Stutsman County Park Board consists of all 5 County Commissioners and 2 appointed members. The Board meets at 3:30 PM Central (after County Commission) on the first and third Tuesday of each month at the Stutsman County Courthouse, 511 2nd Ave SE, Jamestown. During the off-season meetings may only be held on the first Tuesday of the month.
Regulate, supervise, control and manage all areas of land and water owned or held by the county or which may be, under written agreement, placed by an individual, a corporation, a limited liability company, the federal, state or a municipal government, or any department or agency thereof, under the jurisdiction, supervision, control, and management of the board for park or recreational purposes.
Members of the Park Board include:
- Mark T. Klose (firstname.lastname@example.org / (701) 269-2410)
- Jerry Bergquist (email@example.com / (701) 320-0401)
- Chad Wolsky (firstname.lastname@example.org / (701) 200-1166)
- Steve Cichos (email@example.com / (701) 320-6627)
- Joan Morris (firstname.lastname@example.org / (701) 269-6305)
- Mary Mooridian (email@example.com / (701) 320-1904)
- Bob Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org / (701) 320-7485)